MindMatters Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly developing, venture-backed company, headquartered in Pittsburgh, offering a highly proprietary solution focused on the management of innovation and intellectual property assets. We are not building another corporate enterprise application or web-based infrastructure toolset. Our solution helps companies to find and manage breakthrough innovation, which is critical for success in virtually every industry today.
We’re looking for talented, creative and achievement oriented individuals to join our growing team. To submit a resume, email to email@example.com.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer to design and develop our web-based software application. Excellent benefits package. Requirements:
- 5+ years working experience in web application development.
- Highly proficient in Database Connectivity, OLEDB and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with C++, ATL, and Windows services highly desirable.
- Experience in management of Windows servers and systems.
- Knowledgeable in web security, session management and best development practices.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, MIS, or CIS preferred.
John Stowell, Director of Innovation, Zep Inc.
"StageTrak is very customizable to your needs. Once it's up and running it's pretty intuitive. It's much simpler to operate than most of its competitors."
"We avoided $750,000 in cost in North American alone last year because we're being more selective and going after better intellectual property."
"Flagpole offers novel social marketing techniques to partner and collaborate with the National Poison Control Center community."
Tom Mauss, Chief Executive Officer
"We were impressed with MindMatters’ entire Step by Step Innovation process. They helped us identify areas where we might fail, and successfully navigated around those obstacles."
"Our R&D idea submissions have tripled over the whole of the previous year."
Gregg Edwards, Chief People Officer
"Allows us to not only capitalize on the brilliance of our employees, but also to collaborate on organizational issues in a much more engaging, satisfying way."
Director of R&D
"The MindMatters software has really worked out for our team. It has enabled us to develop a process that effectively mines the innovative thoughts of R&D. Our invention disclosure count is through the roof compared to pre-MindMatters numbers."